NURSERY MINISTRY (Ages 0 to 3 years)
Leaning Pointe is our infant nursery ministry. The mission of Learning Pointe Ministries is to create and offer a warm, loving, and secure ministry where parents can entrust their newborns to toddlers to be cared for while they are engaged in other areas of ministry.
Learning Pointe serves children from ages 0 to 3 years old. Crawlers are separated from walkers. Pagers are provided to parents so that they may be alerted during service that they are needed in the nursery. The nursery is a “well baby” nursery. If your child has a fever, runny nose or is showing any signs or symptoms of being sick, nursery staff will respectfully inform you that the child cannot be admitted to the nursery.
- Offer a warm and loving environment.
- Provide a safe and secure environment.
- Serve the needs of young families as they are engaged in other areas of ministry.
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY (Grades K to 5)
We believe that first impressions can last a lifetime. The mission of Learning Pointe Ministries is to create and offer an imaginative and stimulating space for elementary aged children. This ministry exists to provide first impressions in the hearts and minds of these precious children.
- Offer a space where the imagination is shaped by a Christ-centered environment.
- Provide introductions to simple bible stories that introduce God and his grace toward humanity.
- Demonstrate the safety in both procedures that are followed and oversight of the children.